Wednesday 3 October 2007

BOOOOO. stressed arh~ the current topic for math is soooo difficult. and "i thought JC ppl will find math easier?" *shakes head* really kinda stressed. especially since the test tmr's on this topic. crap. and i still have my econs assignment to do.. *whines* ):

-

oh and ive been wearing the same clothes to school until i also paiseh le. shopping doesnt really help too cos i don't seem to see any supernice clothes that i fancy. can nice clothes just multiply and pack themselves nicely into my wardrobe? hahaha.

-

*snorts*

-

some people.. no matter how hard you try to bond with them and how much you 付出, they just cant be bothered.. they don’t give a damn. then there are those who are always there for you.. 默默支持着你,甚至守护着你.. yet i take them for granted.. and choose to look for those who treat me as any other "someone" in their lives.. it's like so 自讨苦吃! yet im still doing that. *sighs* sometimes i feel so disappointed with myself. like when can i learn to be contented? really gonna cherish all those around me.. then again, if they don't appreciate me.. at least i know i've tried.

-

gonna return back to my Lagrange Function. yucks. busyweekbusyweekbusyweek..



-pouts

OH YEA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY QIMIN!!! and happy belated birthday lucas! (cos i think he doesnt read my blog. haha different 待遇!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home